Projects per year
External Roles and Professional Activities
Rachel Dodd is an Industry Professional spending over 20 years in Corporate Communications, Marketing & PR working at a strategic level across IT, Telecommunications, Retail, FMCG and Education. Running an output-driven communications consultancy, and a background in Architecture and Design, Digital Training and Graphic Design Rachel brings an acute awareness of the business impact of strategic communication.
Rachel is working in these areas:
- Developing a future-ready workplace-based degree apprenticeship course.
- Developing short 16-week CPD industry focused courses to plug business needs.
- Improving Teaching and Learning materials using communication principles – for both student and colleague benefit.
- Creating shared teaching materials which embrace communication, design and pedagogic principles to maximise efficiency.
- Ensuring courses embrace digital literacy and inclusion.
- Adobe Champion at Teesside University.
Master, Teesside University
Award Date: 16 Jul 2018
Co-Chair Yarm Business Forum
1 Oct 2018 → …
Director Rivershack CIC
12 Feb 2014 → …
- 4 Finished
25/01/21 → 28/05/21
31/08/20 → 21/09/21